Monday, July 08, 2013

Movie Review Moday: The Avengers

The Avengers (2012)

Synopsis: Marvel Studios delivers the ultimate comic-book film, which ties together such characters as Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), The Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), and Thor (Chris Hemsworth) for a big-screen franchise team-up like no other. Taking center stage this time is Nick Fury (played once again by the note-perfect Samuel L. Jackson), leader of the peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury, along with former Russian spy Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), recruits a super team to combat Thor's ever-deceptive brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston) after he brainwashes ace archer Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) while stealing a cosmic cube from an underground base. Thus the heroes must learn to work together alongside outlaw scientist Bruce Banner (Ruffalo), who can track down the artifact's gamma signals when he's not hulking out into a giant green monster. Show runner Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly) adapted and helmed the script by Zak Penn. (Fandango


Tanisha's Review: This year, I've become such a huge Marvel fan. I don't know what it was. One minute I was obsessed with Spiderman and Wolverine, and next it was Iron Man. From Iron Man it was Thor. Once I saw they had a movie that included all of them, I just had to see it. 
This movie was full of action, suspense, and humor. I think most people watched for Tony Stark, at least I know I did. But this movie was more than him. It explained the story of S.H.I.E.L.D. Especially since I started the movies out of order. I watched the Avengers first, and then obsessed with Tony Stark. I recommend this movie to anyone of all ages. I think it has different elements for everyone to enjoy. 

I give this movie a 5 out of 5 stars.
Got a movie request? E-mail us at ohhteeblog@gmail.com

Watch the trailer below, and then check out the movie.


0 comments:

Post a Comment