Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Happy Birthday Oriana!!

How I picture Oriana: Sometimes I like her, sometimes I can't stand her, but 98.6254% of the time I love her. Now she's 23 and don't know how to act, but again I still love her. She's there when I need her, when the blog needs her, and when I'm bored. She's a laugh, a riot, and a drunk (just kidding...). But's she's an awesome person, and I'll gladly share her with the world. We always talk about our plans for the day we move to England, on a wild search for David Gandy, and honestly I cannot wait for that day to come because I know I'll never be bored. She encourages me to eat (literally), to read and to learn. I'm glad we're on this adventure together, and I wouldn't have it any other way. So I love you Oriana, make good choices, and have fun. (Did you know, you're two years closer to cheaper car insurance? Ha-ha-ha.)




 
someecards.com - May this e-card assist today's alcohol fuelled celebrations of your life for the past, present and future. If you're still alive.


LOVVEEE YOUUUUUUU, 
Tanisha <3

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Oriana! Hope U Have A Good Day.

    ReplyDelete